Mr. Cactus Appliqué Set
Let the Mr. Cactus Appliqué Set be a launching pad for your imagination.
A friendly design that adds warmth to any room.
⭐️ Brighten your table decor with a festive Table Runner.
⭐️ Hang a Mini-quilt to add a casual, Southwestern flair to any room. Or turn it into a simple table topper (my favorite ?)
⭐️ Create a festive series of Mug Rugs and recall smile after smile as family and friends treasure them.
⭐️ Or, my favorite, make a Quilt-on-a-Stick and add to your indoor plants – these are guaranteed to spark a joyful conversation.
⭐️ Whip up a few fun Pin Cushions. One for you and one to share! There’s even a pattern on the website. (see below for link)
Above all, have fun exploring your inner maker and celebrating your creativity.
✅ PLEASE NOTE: ONLY purchase, open, and save on a computer or you may not receive your product. You will receive this design set in pdf format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. Once your payment is verified, your pattern will be available as an Instant Download.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a non-refundable PDF digital product. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. An email will be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, see Download Help tab below. When you purchase this product you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time.
See Download Help tab for download issues.
⭐️ What can you make?
The Mr. Cactus Appliqué Set includes appliqué templates and some simple instructions for you to create sewing-inspired quilts, wall hangings, mug rugs, table runners, coasters, and more.
⭐️ What’s included?
Applique templates come in four sizes: 12″, 9″, 6″, and 3.5″. The large templates are designed to fit nicely into square quilt blocks. The small templates are ideal for embellishing smaller projects. The set also includes two different designs for the planter plus a Project Possibilities page with design ideas for more inspiration.
Alongside the designs, you’ll receive 6 pages of basic appliqué instructions PLUS the link to a short demonstration video.
The style of this appliqué design is easy to make and ideal for using fabric scraps. The pattern includes a page of inspirational layouts. The tracing templates are on separate pages with each design labeled.
The templates are PROFESSIONALLY DRAFTED DESIGNS so all of the pieces fit together.
⭐️ The File Sizes:
- 12″ Sewing Machine Design
- 9″ Sewing Machine Design
- 6″ Sewing Machine Design
- 3.5″ Sewing Machine Design
⭐️ Things to Embellish with this Pattern:
- Pin Cushions (Click link for a FREE tutorial)
- Pillows (Coming soon…FREE tutorial)
- Table Runners
- Mug Rugs
- Wall Hangings
- Quilt Blocks
- Embroidery Hoop Art
Check my website for instructions on how to cut out fabric appliqués on a Cricut.
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Limited Production License is granted allowing you to create and make items to sell from this pattern in small quantities. NO mass production is allowed. The following tag line should be included with any items you sell using this pattern: “Pattern by Leslie Rutland, SeasonedHomemaker.com. ”
Mr. Cactus Appliqué Set © 2020 The Seasoned Homemaker, LLC. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
Visit my website for more Applique inspiration.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing.
All digital products are non-refundable.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
***If you’re having trouble downloading***
- Double-check your downloads folder and/or spam folder.
- It could a browser error, which is common on older devices. Please clear your browser and caches, then restart your device.
- An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, open this email on a laptop or desktop – using a different browser.
- Please download your product and save it to a computer THEN transfer to another device.
>>> If you need further help, please see this detailed tutorial.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Many mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”
You may also like…
Applique Made Easy$12.00