Tea Time Appliqué Set
The Tea Time Appliqué Set is designed for you to create lovely tea-themed vignettes. The pattern includes 6 Sample Layouts for inspiration.
The style of these applique design is easy to make and ideal for using up all of those fabric scraps. The pattern includes a page of inspirational layouts with printed fabric suggestions. The tracing templates are on separate pages with each design labeled. The templates are professionally drafted designs so all of the pieces fit together.
Visit my website for more Tea Time inspiration.
Once your payment is verified your PDF pattern will be available as an Instant Download. If you are downloading to a computer, phone or tablet, be sure to have the FREE Adobe Reader app.
Tea Time Appliqué Set
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF appliqué pattern set which includes instructions and applique templates for you to create your own Tea Time Appliqué designs.
The Tea Time Appliqué Set is designed for you to create tea-inspired vignettes. The pattern includes 6 Sample Layouts for inspiration.
There are two sizes of designs. The large templates are designed to fit nicely into square quilt blocks. The small templates are ideal for embellishing smaller projects.
The style of this applique design is easy to make and ideal for using up all of those fabric scraps. The pattern includes a page of inspirational layouts with printed fabric suggestions. The tracing templates are on separate pages with each design labeled. The templates are PROFESSIONALLY DRAFTED DESIGNS so all of the pieces fit together.
The Tea Time Appliqué Set includes templates for the following:
- Large and Small TeapotLarge and Small Teacup
- Large and Small Saucer
- Large and Small Spoon
- Large and Small Bird
- Several Accessories to help embellish your design
Things to Embellish with this Pattern:
- Table Runners
- Quilt Blocks
- Embroidery Hoop Art
Check my website for instructions on how to cut out fabric appliqué on a Silhouette.
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable.
Limited Production License is granted allowing you to create and make items to sell from this pattern in small quantities. NO mass production is allowed. The following tag line should be included with any items you sell using this pattern: “Pattern by Leslie Rutland, SeasonedHomemaker.com. ”
Tea Time Appliqué Set © 2016 The Seasoned Homemaker, LLC. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing.
All digital products are non-refundable.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
***If you’re having trouble downloading***
- Double-check your downloads folder and/or spam folder.
- It could a browser error, which is common on older devices. Please clear your browser and caches, then restart your device.
- An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, open this email on a laptop or desktop – using a different browser.
- Please download your product and save it to a computer THEN transfer to another device.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Many mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”