Tiny Town Tote PDF Pattern
Please Note: This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF Pattern that you download and print.
The Tiny Town Tote Pattern has instructions to make a basic tote. Included in the pattern are a few templates that allow you to make simple cottage embellishments to the inside and outside of your Tote. With a few simple designs, you can customize it to make any type of building. Note: Cute critters not included!
What Can You Make With a Tiny Town Tote:
- Cottage (templates included in this pattern)
- Fire Station
- Police Station
- Auto Garage
- Train Station
In Your ePattern You Will Receive:
- Instant Download PDF Pattern
- Step-by-Step detailed instructions that will guide you through the entire process.
- 18 pages of professional graphic designs that explain step-by-step how to make a Tiny Town Tote.
- 4 pages of design templates to create a cottage.
- SVG files for design templates so you can cut on a Silhouette or Cricut.
- Professionally drafted instructions and patterns pieces.
- Detailed supply list.
- Step-by-step instructions with professional illustrations and photos.
The finished Tiny Town Tote measures 8″ w X 8″ h X 5″ d. Recommended for children ages 3 and above.
Skill Level: Experienced Beginner with knowledge of sewing terms.
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable.
Tiny Town Tote ©2017 The Seasoned Homemaker, LLC. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.