Tiny Town Tote PDF Pattern
Please Note: This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF Pattern that you download and print. Please refer to the Download Help button on the next tab for help.
The Tiny Town Tote Pattern has instructions to make a basic tote. Included in the pattern are a few templates that allow you to make simple cottage embellishments to the inside and outside of your Tote. With a few simple designs, you can customize it to make any type of building. Note: Cute critters not included!
What Can You Make With a Tiny Town Tote:
- Cottage (templates included in this pattern)
- Fire Station
- Police Station
- Auto Garage
- Train Station
In Your ePattern You Will Receive:
- Instant Download PDF Pattern
- Step-by-Step detailed instructions that will guide you through the entire process.
- 18 pages of professional graphic designs that explain step-by-step how to make a Tiny Town Tote.
- 4 pages of design templates to create a cottage.
- SVG files for design templates so you can cut on a Silhouette or Cricut.
- Professionally drafted instructions and patterns pieces.
- Detailed supply list.
- Step-by-step instructions with professional illustrations and photos.
The finished Tiny Town Tote measures 8″ w X 8″ h X 5″ d. Recommended for children ages 3 and above.
Skill Level: Experienced Beginner with knowledge of sewing terms.
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable.
Tiny Town Tote ©2017 The Seasoned Homemaker, LLC. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.