Applique Made Easy
In the world of sewing, appliqué drops all the rules and lets you express just about anything using scraps of fabric.
As you make your way through the different chapters in this book, you will see your creativity unfold.
The 47-page full-color eBook contains detailed writing, colorful photographs, along with resources, and handouts designed to help you understand the process of appliqué.
Each chapter allows you to build skills and knowledge before moving forward. You will follow a series of instructions and photographs that take you step-by-step through the process of appliqué.
Once you’ve found success with a few simple projects, you will be able to move on to creating your very own unique appliqué designs.
Check out my website for more applique inspiration!
See what one customer had to say about this eBook:
Perfect! Like having you at my side guiding me! – Chrys
Once your payment is verified your PDF pattern will be available as an Instant Download. If you are downloading to a computer, phone or tablet, be sure to have the FREE Adobe Reader app.
Applique Made Easy: A Beginner’s Guide to Simple Appliqué Techniques
PLEASE NOTE: This is a downloadable PDF eBook.
This eBook Contains the Following:
- Essential Sewing and Appliqué Supplies
- Straight Stitch Appliqué
- Zigzag Appliqué and Lettering Technique
- Reverse Appliqué
- Fussy Cut Appliqué
- Detail Supply List of products you need
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable.
Appliqué Made Easy: A Beginner’s Guide to Simple Appliqué Techniques © 2016 Leslie Rutland, The Seasoned Homemaker. For personal use only. Book is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing.
All digital products are non-refundable.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
***If you’re having trouble downloading***
- Double-check your downloads folder and/or spam folder.
- It could a browser error, which is common on older devices. Please clear your browser and caches, then restart your device.
- An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, open this email on a laptop or desktop – using a different browser.
- Please download your product and save it to a computer THEN transfer to another device.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Many mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”