Applique Made Easy
In the world of sewing, appliqué drops all the rules and lets you express just about anything using scraps of fabric.
As you make your way through the different chapters in this book, you will see your creativity unfold.
The 47-page full-color eBook contains detailed writing, colorful photographs, along with resources, and handouts designed to help you understand the process of appliqué.
Each chapter allows you to build skills and knowledge before moving forward. You will follow a series of instructions and photographs that take you step-by-step through the process of appliqué.
Once you’ve found success with a few simple projects, you will be able to move on to creating your very own unique appliqué designs.
Check out my website for more applique inspiration!
See what one customer had to say about this eBook:
Perfect! Like having you at my side guiding me! – Chrys
Once your payment is verified your PDF pattern will be available as an Instant Download. If you are downloading to a computer, phone or tablet, be sure to have the FREE Adobe Reader app.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a non-refundable PDF digital product. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. An email will be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, see Download Help tab below. When you purchase this product you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Applique Made Easy: A Beginner’s Guide to Simple Appliqué Techniques
PLEASE NOTE: This is a downloadable PDF eBook.
This eBook Contains the Following:
- Essential Sewing and Appliqué Supplies
- Straight Stitch Appliqué
- Zigzag Appliqué and Lettering Technique
- Reverse Appliqué
- Fussy Cut Appliqué
- Detail Supply List of products you need
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable.
Appliqué Made Easy: A Beginner’s Guide to Simple Appliqué Techniques © 2016 Leslie Rutland, The Seasoned Homemaker. For personal use only. Book is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing.
All digital products are non-refundable.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
Below are some common download instructions that should help:
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in the following places:
- Computer: Check your Downloads Folder or search the title of the file on your computer to find where it could be hiding.
- Phone/Tablet: If you have the Adobe Reader app – it could be there.
- It could be a browser error which is common on older devices. Be sure your device has the latest software update, clear your browser and caches, then restart your device.
- An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, open this email on a laptop or desktop using a different browser. Don’t forget to check your spam folders!
- Please download your product and save it to a computer THEN transfer to another device.