In the Hayloft Quilt Pattern
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- PDF Download
- Yardage but Fat Quarter Friendly
- Coloring page included
- Lap (61″ x 61″)
- QR Code page with simplified cutting details, special tools, and a short assembly video.
- Fabric is assumed to be 42″ wide with seam allowances a scant ¼”
- If your WOF is less than 42″ wide, you may need more fabric
Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
👇Scroll down to the Description box below for fabric suggestions.
- Try solids from Art Gallery Pure Solids modern look.
- I used Sunshine & Sweet Tea from Riley Blake Fabrics for this sample.
- My good friend Heather Valentine from The Sewing Loft has a fun line of fabrics called Color Club and I used some bold, fun colors for this design. Check with your local quilt shop or Etsy for fabrics.
- I took the fabrics from #2 above and created a BONUS pattern that eliminates the sashing and decorative border. Look for the In the Hayloft Pattern Suite (coming soon!) for more details!
The secret sauce is the QR Code
All Seasoned Homemaker patterns have a QR Code and there is magic behind the code. You’ll find…
- Additional comments and tips not included in the pattern. They are small details that make a huge difference when assembling the quilt.
- Subcutting tips to save fabric.
- Stripology cutting instructions if you have this incredible tool.
- Links to some amazing tools that simplify the process.
- Fabric suggestions.
This is destined to become a favorite quilt pattern because…
- This pattern has one size option plus a fun, decorative border that is super easy to make.
- The big block barn star design makes your quilt go together quickly! This can be assembled, quilted, and bound over a weekend.
- This version is designed for yardage, but scraps and leftover fat quarters work well, too. Just start pulling from your stash and give it a unique look.
- Block accuracy. All of those star points magically fit together and make you look like a quilting genius!
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader) Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Limited Production License is granted allowing you to create and make items to sell from this pattern in small quantities. NO mass production is allowed. The following tag line should be included with any items you sell using this pattern: “Pattern by Leslie Rutland, The Seasoned Homemaker®.
In the Hayloft Lap Quilt Pattern © 2024 The Seasoned Homemaker®. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
See Download Help tab for any download issues.