Tumbling Sea Glass Pattern
The Tumbling Sea Glass Quilt Pattern is a fun and finishable quilt pattern. It goes together quickly because the design uses Half Square Triangles that are cut 8-at-a-time.
Tumbling Sea Glass is ideal for telling any color story. Think about other color possibilities with this quilt. It would be a baby quilt in either soft pinks or blues. You could try different shades for an ombré effect. No matter what you choose, I’m excited to see what colors you come up with. Click the gallery to see color idea mockups.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- PDF Download!
- Finished Throw – 60″ x 60″
- Fabric is assumed to be 42″ wide with seam allowances a scant ¼”
- If your WOF is less than 42″ wide, you may need more fabric
👇Scroll down to the Description box below for a link to the bundle.
Global Fiber Shop has graciously offered to bundle the Fall fabrics for the Tumbling Sea Glass Quilt Pattern. There are three bundles to choose from.
Global Fiber Shop has graciously offered to bundle the fabrics for the Tumbling Sea Glass Quilt Pattern. The bundle includes beautiful colors from the Art Gallery Fabric Pure collection.
This is destined to become a favorite quilt pattern because…
- The design is all half square triangles.
- It looks amazing in solids, but also works with your favorite designer collection.
- Tumbling Sea Glass also makes a lovely baby quilt. Think of it in soft blues or pinks.
- This quilt uses the HSTs 8-at-a-time method so you can cut out all of those HSTs quickly.
- You can raid your stash and make it scrappy.
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Limited Production License is granted allowing you to create and make items to sell from this pattern in small quantities. NO mass production is allowed. The following tag line should be included with any items you sell using this pattern: “Pattern by Leslie Rutland, The Seasoned Homemaker®.
Tumbling Sea Glass © 2023 The Seasoned Homemaker®. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention International Customers: This pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
See Download Help tab for any download issues.