INSIDE: Sewing Tips for Beginners
I was looking over some of my past sewing related blog posts and it occurred to me that new readers might not know what is available. So, I’ve put together a roundup of some of my own Sewing Tips for Beginners. Because y’all know that in my sewing heart of hearts I’m really passionate about encouraging new sewists.
Sewing Tips for Beginners
Let’s start with the basics. Before you begin sewing you need to know a little about some of the supplies. One of the most important supplies you will use are pins. Did you know that all pins aren’t equal.
1. Sewing Pins are essential.
2. And how about a cute little Pin Cushion to hold those pins.
3. Before getting started it’s best to Understand About Thread Weight.
4. Knowing All About Sewing Machine Feet is essential.
6. Gather Fabric easily.
7. Serger owners can Gather Fabric on a Serger.
8. Making Bias Tape is sew simple.
9. Attaching Bias Tape ~ even easier!
10. Once you’ve mastered Bias Tape, Making and Attaching Piping is the next step.
Sewing really isn’t that hard, it just takes a little practice. Try mastering a few of these tips and you will be amazed at how easy sewing really is.