Urban Chic Apron Pattern
Easy to follow instructions on how to construct this adorable apron in a digital PDF Instant Download.
The Urban Chic Apron© combines retro nostalgia with urban flair. Today’s flirty fabrics make this apron a blast to sew and fun to wear. You will want to make one for yourself, family members, and friends! Wearing the Urban Chic Apron© is guaranteed to stir up some sass.
Here’s what one of my Etsy customer’s had to say about the Urban Chic Retro Apron:
“Great pattern, easy to follow instructions. This was my first real sewing project and EVERYONE was shocked that I didn’t buy the apron in the store because it looked so good, would recommend to anyone.”
Once your payment is verified your PDF pattern will be available as an Instant Download. Please see the Download Help tab below for downloading tips.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. ***If you're having trouble downloading, please restart your device and double-check your downloads folder.*** An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop. All digital products are non-refundable.
When you download this product you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. We respect your privacy and will NEVER share your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Urban Chic Retro Apron Pattern
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF apron pattern which includes detailed instructions so you can create your own Urban Chic Apron©! APRON PATTERN for Women – Full PDF Apron Tutorial – Instant Digital Download Pattern
This easy sewing project is now available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once payment is received, you will able to access your digital pattern. Download the pattern to your computer, and print. If you do not receive your pattern within an hour, please email me at [email protected] I will be happy to manually send your pattern.
The Urban Chic Apron© combines retro nostalgia with urban flair. Today’s flirty fabrics make this apron a blast to sew and fun to wear. You will want to make one for yourself, your family, and your friends! Wearing the Urban Chic Apron© is guaranteed to stir up some sass!
What’s Inside the Pattern
Detailed instructions and lots of color pictures guide you through each step.
One size fits most and can easily be modified to fit larger sizes. Finished apron is approximately 28.5″ long with two 30″ waist ties.
You will receive:
- 17 Pages of detailed instructions
- 50 Instructional pictures
- Fabric cutting instructions
- Supplies list
Try Before You Buy:
Receive a free apron tutorial for before purchasing one my patterns. When you subscribe to my website, you will receive a link to the FREE Washday Chic Apron Pattern. Once you’ve activated your subscription your pattern will be in one of the welcome emails.
Skill level: Beginner with knowledge of sewing terms.
After payment is confirmed, you will be able to download your pattern. Please contact me if you have any questions!
System Requirements: FREE Adobe Reader software.
Because this is an electronic item, the pattern is non-returnable.
Urban Chic Apron © 2010 The Seasoned Homemaker, LLC. For personal use only. The pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be forwarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
Please download your product and save it to a computer. Your download will expire in 15 days.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
If you need further help, please see this detailed tutorial.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Most mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”