Sweetheart Chic Retro Apron Pattern
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF apron pattern which includes detailed instructions so you can create your own Sweetheart Chic Apron© – Instant Digital Download Pattern
This easy sewing project is now available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once payment is received, you will able to access your digital pattern. Download the pattern to your computer, and print. If you do not receive your pattern within an hour, please email me at [email protected] I will be happy to manually send your pattern.
You will receive:
- Professionally drafted pattern pieces
- 24 Pages of detailed instructions
- 65 Instructional pictures
- Fabric cutting instructions
- Supplies list
Materials Needed to Make One Apron:
- 1 1/4 Yd. (1.2 m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Main)
- 5/8 Yd. (.60 m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Coordination
- Thread in coordinating color
- 1 Package Wrights 1/2″ Single Fold Bias Tape
- 1 Package Wrights Giant Rick Rack (optional)
This style is sized for ready to wear sizes 2-14.
Skill level: Beginner with a moderate amount of experience.
After your payment is confirmed, you are able to download your pattern. Please contact me if you have any questions!
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software
Because this is an electronic item, the pattern is non-returnable.
Sweetheart Chic Apron© 2015 The Seasoned Homemaker, LLC. For personal use only. The pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.