Scrappy Snowball 9-Patch Quilt Pattern
The Scrappy Snowball 9-Patch Quilt Pattern is a fun and finishible quilt pattern. It goes together quickly because it combines snowball blocks with strip pieced 9-patch blocks.
This is a simple quilt pattern. What makes it so simple? The Scrappy Snowball 9-Patch Quilt combines squares, 3.5″ strips, and 9-Patch Strip Piecing.
Pull out a few leftover fat quarters or gather some of those scraps from previous projects and make it super scrappy.
Either way, it’s easy to get started and quick to finish. If you don’t mind cutting some strips, it’s the perfect quilt for using scraps.
It’s ideal for telling any color story. Think about other color possibilities with this quilt. Some examples would be a two color quilt (think red & white), try different shades for an ombré effect, or make it in your favorite holiday colors. No matter what you choose, I’m excited to see what colors you come up with ☺️
- Skill Level: Easy
- PDF Download
- Fat Quarter Friendly
- Coloring page included
- Perfect for using up scraps!
- Finished Throw – 51″ x 69″
- Fabric is assumed to be 42″ wide with seam allowances a scant ¼”
- If your WOF is less than 42″ wide, you may need more fabric
Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a non-refundable PDF digital product. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. An email will be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, see Download Help tab below. When you purchase this product you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time.
See Download Help tab for any download issues.
This is destined to become a favorite quilt pattern because…
- This quilt is not only simple to assemble, but it goes together really fast! I call this the magic of strip piecing. Seriously, if you set aside a few days, this one can be assembled, quilted, and bound over a weekend.
- It would look amazing in solids or your favorite designer’s latest collection. And, it’s perfect if you want to do a two-color quilt (think red and white!)
- Speaking of accuracy. All of those blocks will magically nest together and fit together and make you look like a quilting genius!
- It’s both traditional and scrappy. In my mind, it doesn’t get much better than this. Cut up those old leftover scraps into strips and make a perfectly scrappy quilt which is way better that all those pesky scraps sitting in a bin somewhere not getting used!
- This pattern is designed for a 51″ x 69″ Throw, however, it’s not hard to make this quilt larger.
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Limited Production License is granted allowing you to create and make items to sell from this pattern in small quantities. NO mass production is allowed. The following tag line should be included with any items you sell using this pattern: “Pattern by Leslie Rutland, The Seasoned Homemaker®.
Scrappy Snowball 9-Patch Quilt Pattern © 2022 The Seasoned Homemaker®. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention International Customers: This pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
>>> Click here to visit my website for more Quilting inspiration.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing.
All digital products are non-refundable.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
***If you’re having trouble downloading***
- Double-check your downloads folder and/or spam folder.
- It could be a browser error, which is common on older devices. Please clear your browser and caches, then restart your device.
- An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, open this email on a laptop or desktop – using a different browser.
- Please download your product and save it to a computer THEN transfer to another device.
>>> If you need further help, please see this detailed tutorial.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Many mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”
You may also like…
Applique Made Easy$12.00