Retro Chic Apron Pattern
Easy to follow instructions on how to construct this adorable apron in a digital PDF Instant Download.
The Retro Chic Apron© is a stylish and feminine apron combines retro nostalgia with urban flair. Today’s flirty fabrics make this apron a blast to sew and fun to wear.
The pattern contains P\professionally drafted pattern pieces that are tiled for printing. Included also are professionally drafted directions for assembling the pattern tiles and lots of color pictures to guide you through each step.
The classic retro style is designed to fit and flatter many shapes. This style is sized for ready-to-wear sizes 2-14. One size fits most and can easily be modified to fit larger sizes. When finished, the apron is approximately 28″ long with two 29″ waist ties.
Here is what an Etsy customer had to say about the pattern:
“I’m a beginner (never used a sewing machine!) and I could follow the instructions with ease. I’m nearly finished and the end result is better than hoped! Really great pattern!”
Once your payment is verified your PDF pattern will be available as an Instant Download. ONLY DOWNLOAD to a computer that has the FREE Adobe Reader app.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital product. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. An email will be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, see Download Help tab below. When you purchase this product you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. We respect your privacy and will NEVER share your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Retro Chic Apron Pattern
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF apron pattern which includes detailed instructions so you can create your own Retro Chic Apron© Apron Pattern for Women – Full PDF Apron Tutorial – Instant Digital Download Pattern
This easy sewing project is now available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once payment is received, you will able to access your digital pattern. Download the pattern to your computer, and print. If you do not receive your pattern within an hour, please email me at [email protected] I will be happy to manually send your pattern.
You will receive:
- Professionally drafted pattern pieces
- 20 Pages of detailed instructions
- Printable Pattern plus layout instructions
- Instructional pictures
- Fabric cutting instructions
- Supplies list
Materials Needed to Make One Apron:
- 1 Yard 100% Cotton Fabric (Main)
- 5/8 Yard 100% Cotton Fabric (Coordinating)
- Thread in coordinating color
- 1 Package Wrights 1/4” Single Fold Bias Tape
- 1 Package Wrights Jumbo Rick Rack OR 1.75 Yards Giant Rick Rack
This style is sized for ready to wear sizes 2-14.
Skill level: Intermediate
After payment is confirmed, you will be able to download your pattern. Please contact me if you have any questions!
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable.
Retro Chic Apron © 2010-2016 The Seasoned Homemaker, LLC. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
Please download your product and save it to a computer. Your download will expire in 15 days.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
If you need further help, please see this detailed tutorial.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Most mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”