Retro Chic Apron Pattern
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF apron pattern which includes detailed instructions so you can create your own Retro Chic Apron© Apron Pattern for Women – Full PDF Apron Tutorial – Instant Digital Download Pattern
This easy sewing project is now available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once payment is received, you will able to access your digital pattern. Download the pattern to your computer, and print. If you do not receive your pattern within an hour, please email me at [email protected] I will be happy to manually send your pattern.
You will receive:
- Professionally drafted pattern pieces
- 20 Pages of detailed instructions
- Printable Pattern plus layout instructions
- Instructional pictures
- Fabric cutting instructions
- Supplies list
Materials Needed to Make One Apron:
- 1 Yard 100% Cotton Fabric (Main)
- 5/8 Yard 100% Cotton Fabric (Coordinating)
- Thread in coordinating color
- 1 Package Wrights 1/4” Single Fold Bias Tape
- 1 Package Wrights Jumbo Rick Rack OR 1.75 Yards Giant Rick Rack
This style is sized for ready to wear sizes 2-14.
Skill level: Intermediate
After payment is confirmed, you will be able to download your pattern. Please contact me if you have any questions!
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable.
Retro Chic Apron © 2010-2016 The Seasoned Homemaker, LLC. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.