Pumpkin Coasters Printable Post
Inside: Pumpkin Coasters Printable Post
All ads have been removed, making it easy to download and print.
The PDF is 10 pages and includes the Pumpkin Coaster PDF Template.
You DO NOT need to purchase this printable in order to make the project. All of the instructions are available for free at this link.
This is an inexpensive option for those who want to download and print the instructions. The small fee is to help offset the designer fees associated with creating this download.
Please share your Pumpkin Coasters on Instagram and tag me @theseasonedhomemaker. I love seeing what you make using my patterns.
File will immediately download once the transaction is finalizes. If you are having trouble downloading your digital item, please see the Download Help tab in Description section.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital product. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. An email will be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, see Download Help tab below. When you purchase this product you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. We respect your privacy and will NEVER share your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
See Download Help tab for any download issues.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing.
All digital products are non-refundable.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
Below are some common download instructions that should help:
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in the following places:
- Computer: Check your Downloads Folder or search the title of the file on your computer to find where it could be hiding.
- Phone/Tablet: If you have the Adobe Reader app – it could be there.
- It could be a browser error which is common on older devices. Be sure your device has the latest software update, clear your browser and caches, then restart your device.
- An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, open this email on a laptop or desktop using a different browser. Don’t forget to check your spam folders!
- Please download your product and save it to a computer THEN transfer to another device.