Mini Fabric Basket PDF Tutorial
Organize with Mini Fabric Baskets
No more fabric snips and thread nests in little piles. Instead, keep things organized and add a pop of color to your sewing space with the reversible Mini Fabric Basket PDF Tutorial! These roomy mini baskets are fun-to-make and a great way to curb the clutter and tidy up any area.
They work in other spaces, too!
Why only use them in the sewing room? Picture this – you open a draw in the bathroom and there are little baskets lined up and filled with hair ties, hair clips, and rubber bands. By folding the top over, mini fabric baskets will fit any drawer. Use them everywhere – in the kid’s rooms, laundry room, or pantry. And don’t forget to make a few to give away because friends and family will love them – especially when personalized.
Unfold the top and add a little more space to your mini basket. Or fold the top down so they fit in any drawer. And when not in use, they can be stacked one inside the other or folded flat and stored in a drawer.
The tutorial includes 2 Different Sized Fabric Basket instructions PLUS 1 Bonus Option. This 25-page printable tutorial has step-by-step instructions with detailed photos.
You should have a basic knowledge of sewing for the Mini Fabric Basket PDF Tutorial. However, this simple pattern is perfect for beginners! The pattern includes three basket sizes in a printable tutorial showing step-by-step how to make them.
- Fully lined
- Interfacing keeps it sitting upright
- Folds flat for storage
- Perfect for fat quarters and 10″ squares
- Stackable or folds flat for easy storage
- Small Mini Basket: 3″ W x 4″ D x 5″ H
- Large Mini Basket: 3.5″ W x 6″ W x 5″ H
- Bonus Mini Basket: 3″ W X 3″ W x 5″ H
⭐️ What’s included in the Mini Fabric Basket PDF Tutorial?
- (2) Mini Basket Sizes
- (1) Bonus Size
- 25-pages of step-by-step instructions and detailed photos
⭐️ Still not sure. Check out the FREE Tutorial here.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital product. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. An email will be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, see Download Help tab below. When you purchase this product you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time.
See Download Help tab for download instructions.
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Limited Production License is granted allowing you to create and make items to sell from this pattern in small quantities. NO mass production is allowed. The following tag line should be included with any items you sell using this pattern: “Pattern by Leslie Rutland, The Seasoned Homemaker®.”
Mini Fabric Basket PDF Pattern © 2021 The Seasoned Homemaker®. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention International Customers: This pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing.
All digital products are non-refundable.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
***If you’re having trouble downloading***
- Double-check your downloads folder and/or spam folder.
- It could be a browser error, which is common on older devices. Please clear your browser and caches, then restart your device.
- An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, open this email on a laptop or desktop – using a different browser.
- Please download your product and save it to a computer THEN transfer to another device.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Many mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”