Tiny Log Cabin FPP Quilt Block PDF Pattern
Inside: Tiny Log Cabin FPP Quilt Block PDF Pattern
The Tiny Log Cabin FPP Quilt Block PDF Pattern Set includes FPP templates to make 2″, 3″ 4″, 5″, and 6″ finished squares PLUS a 10-page printable tutorial with step-by-step instructions.
It is suggested that you have a basic knowledge of Foundation Paper Piecing for the Tiny Log Cabin FPP Quilt Block PDF Pattern. However, this simple pattern is perfect for beginners! The pattern includes a 1/4″ seam allowance plus a printable tutorial showing step-by-step how to make the 3″ Log Cabin Block.
⭐️ What’s included?
- (2) 2″ Templates
- (2) 3″ Templates
- (1) 4″ Template
- (1) 5″ Template
- (1) 6″ Template
⭐️ Still not sure. Try the 3″ Log Cabin Template for FREE here.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY purchase, open, and save on a computer or you may not receive your product. You will receive this design set in pdf format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. Once your payment is verified, your pattern will be available as an Instant Download.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital product. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. An email will be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, see Download Help tab below. When you purchase this product you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time.
See Download Help tab for any download issues.
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Limited Production License is granted allowing you to create and make items to sell from this pattern in small quantities. NO mass production is allowed. The following tag line should be included with any items you sell using this pattern: “Pattern by Leslie Rutland, The Seasoned Homemaker®. ”
Tiny Log Cabin FPP Quilt Block PDF Pattern © 2021 The Seasoned Homemaker®. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing.
All digital products are non-refundable.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
***If you’re having trouble downloading***
- Double-check your downloads folder and/or spam folder.
- It could be a browser error, which is common on older devices. Please clear your browser and caches, then restart your device.
- An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, open this email on a laptop or desktop – using a different browser.
- Please download your product and save it to a computer THEN transfer to another device.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Many mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”