Janome DC1050 Sewing Machine
- Computerized machine with 50 built-in stitches
- LCD Display Screen
- One-hand Needle Threader
- Drop-in Bobbin w/clear cover which allows you to see how much thread remains on the bobbin
- Variable Speed Control and Start/Stop Button
- 3 One-step Buttonhole Settings
- Speed Control Slider
- Maximum Stitch Length 5mm
- Maximum Stitch Width 7mm
- 7-Piece Feed Dogs
- Locking Stitch Button
- Built-in Free Arm w/Storage Case
- Only comes with 3 standard feet; others will need to be purchased separately.
- Does not include extension table; must be purchased separately.
- No hard case included (Walmart carries an inexpensive hard case).
My Overall Impression
If your budget allows you to spend a little more on a beginner machine then this one is a good option.
By not including too many bells and whistles, Janome is able to offer a few more features with a budget-friendly price making this machine deliver on practical functionality and quality basics.
If you don’t mind having to purchase the additional feet or extension table then this machine would be a great starter machine that allows you to expand your sewing abilities without having to upgrade to a more expensive machine too soon.