Halter Chic Retro Apron Pattern
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF apron pattern which includes detailed instructions so you can create your own Halter Chic Apron©! Apron Pattern. The Halter Chic Apron is an Instant Digital Download Sewing Pattern.
This easy sewing project is now available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once payment is received, you will able to access your digital pattern. Download the pattern to your computer, and print. If you do not receive your pattern within an hour, please email me at [email protected] I will be happy to manually send your pattern.
In Your ePattern You Will Receive:
- Professionally drafted pattern pieces
- 19 Pages of detailed instructions
- 55 Instructional pictures
- Fabric cutting instructions
- Supplies list
Materials Needed to Make One Apron:
- 1 Yard 100% Cotton Fabric (Main)
- 3/4 Yard 100% Cotton Fabric (Coordinating)
- 1 Package Wrights 1/2” Single Fold Bias Tape
- Thread in coordinating color
- 1 Package Wrights Jumbo Rickrack (optional)
- 1 Yard Gigantic (3/4” – 1”) Rickrack (optional)
Skill level: Beginner with knowledge of sewing terms.
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable.
Halter Chic Apron © 2010-2017 The Seasoned Homemaker, LLC. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.