Halloween Bats Applique Set PDF
Set the Mood
Sometimes it’s hard to find the time to redecorate your entire home for a one-day holiday like Halloween. But it’s easy to pull out small items like a mug rug or mini quilt that can serve as a wall hanging or table topper. Or, if you’re really adventurous – a pillow cover that comes out during the festive week then gets stored until next year.
Simple & Lasting
That’s the idea behind the Halloween Bats Applique Set. It lets you create festive touches for your home for a one-day holiday without having to redecorate (and then undecorate a few days later)! And, because you’re making handmade items, they last year after year and can get passed down to generation after generation.
The Halloween Bats Applique Set PDF includes templates to make a 12″ x 12″ Halloween Bats Mini Quilt PLUS a 14-page printable tutorial with step-by-step instructions.
It is suggested that you have a basic knowledge of applique for the Halloween Bats Applique Set PDF. However, this simple pattern is perfect for beginners! The pattern includes a multiple sizes plus a printable tutorial showing step-by-step how to make the mini quilt.
BONUS: For Cricut owners, I’ve included SVG files of all the designs – perfect for cutting the designs on paper, vinyl, or fabric. You’ll also be able to make layout and size changes within Cricut’s Design Space software.
⭐️ What’s Included
- (6) Bat Templates
- (1) Cloud Template
- (1) Moon Template
- SVG files of all designs
- 14-page Instructional Pattern
⭐️ Still not sure. Try the FREE Bat Applique Template
PLEASE NOTE: When you download this product you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. We respect your privacy and will NEVER share your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
SEE BELOW for Download Information.
See Download Help tab for download issues.
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Limited Production License is granted allowing you to create and make items to sell from this pattern in small quantities. NO mass production is allowed. The following tag line should be included with any items you sell using this pattern: “Pattern by Leslie Rutland, The Seasoned Homemaker®. ”
Halloween Bats Applique Set PDF Pattern © 2021 The Seasoned Homemaker®. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention International Customers: This pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing.
All digital products are non-refundable.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
***If you’re having trouble downloading***
- Double-check your downloads folder and/or spam folder.
- It could be a browser error, which is common on older devices. Please clear your browser and caches, then restart your device.
- An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, open this email on a laptop or desktop – using a different browser.
- Please download your product and save it to a computer THEN transfer to another device.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Many mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”