Flirty Chic Apron Pattern
The Flirty Chic Apron© combines retro nostalgia with urban flair. Today’s fun fabrics make this apron a blast to sew and fun to wear. You will want to make several for yourself, your family, and your friends! Sewing the Flirty Chic Apron© is guaranteed to stir up some sass!
Here’s what a customer had to say about this pattern:
“Wonderful pattern, written well with nice pics. Made one up and I love it!”
One size fits most and can easily be modified to fit larger sizes. Finished apron is approximately 28″ long with two 29″ waist ties.
Once your payment is verified your PDF pattern will be available as an Instant Download. Please see the Download Help tab below for downloading tips.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. ***If you're having trouble downloading, please restart your device and double-check your downloads folder.*** An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop. All digital products are non-refundable.
When you download this product you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. We respect your privacy and will NEVER share your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Flirty Chic Retro Apron Pattern
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF apron pattern which includes detailed instructions so you can create your own Flirty Chic Apron©.
If you are a sewing novice then this is the perfect apron tutorial for you to expand your skills. In this PDF Pattern I’ve included detailed instructions and tons of pictures that will guide you step by step in creating your own Flirty Chic Apron. This pattern will help you learn some sewing basics like gathering and attaching rickrack. Imagine the unlimited possibilities for creating unique and individual aprons for family and friends.
In Your ePattern You Will Receive:
- 17 Pages of detailed instructions
- Detailed layout instructions
- Over 60 Instructional pictures
- Fabric cutting instructions
- Supplies list
- Both US and Metric measurements included
Materials Needed to Make One Apron:
- 3/4 Yd. (.70m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Main)
- 3/4 Yd. (.70m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Coordinating)
- 1/3 Yd. (.30m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Trim)
- Thread in coordinating color
- 1 Package Jumbo Rick Rack (Optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable.
Flirty Chic Apron© 2011 The Seasoned Homemaker, LLC. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.
Please download your product and save it to a computer. Your download will expire in 15 days.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
If you need further help, please see this detailed tutorial.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Most mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”