Flirty Chic Retro Apron Pattern
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF apron pattern which includes detailed instructions so you can create your own Flirty Chic Apron©.
If you are a sewing novice then this is the perfect apron tutorial for you to expand your skills. In this PDF Pattern I’ve included detailed instructions and tons of pictures that will guide you step by step in creating your own Flirty Chic Apron. This pattern will help you learn some sewing basics like gathering and attaching rickrack. Imagine the unlimited possibilities for creating unique and individual aprons for family and friends.
In Your ePattern You Will Receive:
- 17 Pages of detailed instructions
- Detailed layout instructions
- Over 60 Instructional pictures
- Fabric cutting instructions
- Supplies list
- Both US and Metric measurements included
Materials Needed to Make One Apron:
- 3/4 Yd. (.70m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Main)
- 3/4 Yd. (.70m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Coordinating)
- 1/3 Yd. (.30m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Trim)
- Thread in coordinating color
- 1 Package Jumbo Rick Rack (Optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software
Because this is an electronic item, pattern is non-returnable.
Flirty Chic Apron© 2011 The Seasoned Homemaker, LLC. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
Attention EU Customers: Because of EU taxation restrictions, this pattern can be only be purchased through my Etsy shop. Click here to access the shop.