Brother PE770 EMBROIDERY-ONLY Machine
- 136 built-in embroidery designs, 67 built-in sewing stitches, and 6 embroidery fonts.
- 5 x 7 Embroidery Area
- LCD Touch Screen Display
- Computer Connectivity which allows you to download machine updates and import designs
- 650 Stitches per minute
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Well-lit work area with 2 LED lights
- Add designs using either USB port or a Card Slot
- This machine will only embroider and does not include a sewing component.
- There is limited memory storage within the machine. If you plan to do a lot of machine embroidery then you will need to purchase software in order to use the machine to its fullest.
My Overall Impression
On a personal note, I’ve owned a machine very similar to this one in the Babylock brand (which is made by Brother). My machine was nearly identical except it included the sewing function. I found it to be extremely reliable and easy for a first-timer to understand.
If you currently own a sewing machine that works well for you but want to branch out into machine embroidery then this machine would be a great addition. For the price, I find it sturdy, reliable, and capable of handling a lot of embroidery .