Beginner’s Baby Quilt Printable Post
Inside: Beginner’s Baby Quilt Printable Post
I have created a printable PDF download of the Ultimate Beginner’s Baby Quilt Tutorial blog post found here: https://www.seasonedhomemaker.com/beginner-baby-quilt/
The PDF is 14 pages and all ads have been removed, making it easy to download and print.
You DO NOT need to purchase this printable in order to make the project. All of the instructions are available for free at this link.
This is an inexpensive option for those who want to download and print the instructions. The small fee is to help offset the designer fees associated with creating this download.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital product. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing. An email will be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, see Download Help tab below. When you purchase this product you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. We respect your privacy and will NEVER share your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
See Download Help tab for any download issues.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF digital pattern. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital pattern in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped. The customer is responsible for downloading and printing.
All digital products are non-refundable.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
***If you’re having trouble downloading***
- Double-check your downloads folder and/or spam folder.
- It could be a browser error, which is common on older devices. Please clear your browser and caches, then restart your device.
- An email will also be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, open this email on a laptop or desktop – using a different browser.
- Please download your product and save it to a computer THEN transfer to another device.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Many mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”