Please download your product and save it to a computer. Your download will expire in 15 days.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
If you need further help, please see this detailed tutorial.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Most mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- Change browsers. Some browsers have settings that can block downloads. If you can’t download something, try switching to another browser (we recommend Chrome). If you’re still having trouble, you may need to clear your browser and/or reset your browser’s blocking ability.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”